Its not very often the truth is blogs talking about making errors and losing money. So here’s one post of such. Year results on Friday PC Companions released an undesirable full. The result definitely missed my estimates. Revenue came in at 9122.year 3 million for Full. 2H was 3583.9 million, 35.8% less than 2H of the prior calendar year. Gross margin came in at 6.4% for 2H, one of its least expensive margins ever since its IPO. As a total result, no dividend has been declared for 2H results.
The revenue to come in at 20-30% less than last year 2H however this has missed as revenue came in at 35.8% lower. This estimation was made after looking at other graphic card manufacturer’s sales. Overall I had formed expected the company to record 20 and cents of profit approximately.
Had the provision and exchange loss were not accounted for, revenue before tax for 2H would have arrived in at 70 million or 19 cents per share. Though that’s not how investments in research and assumptions should be done. My inability to account for such provisions and estimate earnings accurately has definitely led to a costly investment decision. I have made a decision to exit the investment at an average price of 2.467 had per talk about. Having made small increases from ‘buying and selling’ this counter back in 2017 and early 2018, this results in an overall loss of 27104 had from this investment.
One saving grace was that the value of the counter-top has recently tanked a lot it only stood 12.88% of the profile and 9% of total net-worth. This means if it was the 0 values, it could mean that it would only lose 9% of my money. Your choice of selling was a complete result of 2 causes.
- $60,000 at 10% interest rate (used for the specific purpose of constructing the builidng)
- Online Tracking and Advertising
- Investment options
- Issuers to redeem personal debt prior to maturity
- The ready transferability of the digital asset is a key selling feature
- Understands CI/CD and Build pipelines
- What motivates you
- Write for revenue-shating sites like hubpages and infobarrel
Inaccurate estimations meant that the existing method I’ve used for researching on this stock is useless and therefore it might be really pointless to keep researching. This might allow me to take my mind off things and focus on other things. The first 2 weeks of revenue in 2019 of a fellow producer has been 34% of its 2H 2018, which appears to reveal that similar tendency is more than likely to continue. It remains to be observed the way the leasing servers joint venture will come out.
Safe to say estimating revenue has been more of a bane when compared to a boon for myself. Producing more unwanted results than desired ones. I would be better to stick to other methods such as special publication and instances value investing more. In life would be times you strike and times you miss there.
Times you smooth sail and times you crash hard. There could be 101 other reasons that led to a crash or just simply the first is incapable which led to the crash. My own takeaway would be how I approach my next go out again and what I would do to prevent similar errors from taking place again.
3. Concentrate on the carrying on business basic principles including efficient and disciplined management of inventory, expenses, and capital- The Company has dedicated strategic efforts to improving efficiency within procedures all over the board and for all brands within its umbrella. Focusing on the fundamentals includes a special focus on the client and their preferences, paying close focus on core products categories, inventory management, speed and agility, and a store selling and execution.
In truth, it was one of these – China Trust – that was partly the spark for the sell off in global markets in the last week. The immediate problem was addressed by a bail-out, but as Marx’s quotation above demonstrates, you cannot simply keep bailing out every bank or investment company, or every company that has such problems.